Monday, January 11, 2010

Metastasized Colon Cancer POLL: Would You Have Chemotherapy If You Had Terminal Cancer?

POLL: Would you have chemotherapy if you had terminal cancer? - metastasized colon cancer

If I had a fair chance at a good life with cancer, you may receive radiation and chemotherapy. If the cancer was too advanced (metastatic and administration), I would not choose, radiotherapy and chemotherapy.

My great-grandmother and stepfather died of cancer. My great-(grandmother of 89 years) who received chemotherapy, but only bought a few months, zero appetite, and much suffering. My stepfather (37 years) had discovered colon cancer in advanced or terminal stage and decided to no chemotherapy. While I was in pain and morphine, was able to recognize and correct the same TV dinners in the microwave until two days before his death.

3 comments:

LolaMess... said...

If I knew it was safe for the management ... no. I want to use as a volunteer, to new treatments in a university, or try something ... perhaps I could help, a cure for the future patent policy ....

Kisses it better ♥ said...

Most cancers are detected long before his government, "the word means to an end in itself, so it makes no sense if was going to die in the course of treatment within the shortest time to draw. Some people, in order to prolong his life for a day, Though he would probably choose to chemotherapy, but I would not, if only a few days or weeks anyway.

If the cancer early in the continuation of chemotherapy and / or radiation therapy is to be recognized as a rule, are very effective treatments.

dvskitte... said...

It is a difficult question, but according to my age, I probably would try everything and anything. When I am old and weak, probably the case that the best quality of life, which is undergoing chemotherapy in advanced age is not the best way to proceed. You sound like a strong personality and has lived much with his family. My prayers are with you.

Post a Comment