Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dominatrix Halloween Costume Dominatrix Costume Question?

Dominatrix Costume Question? - dominatrix halloween costume

I'm going as a dominatrix for Halloween this year. I have tried to find a thigh high boots to go with my outfit. I have no ideas other than a whip and a necklace of thorns. How else to explain the dominatrix? I long curly black hair and my hair is like Butch short? Black or red nails? What kind of things I say? I will be there, because I do not know what it is .. have (I am the subject / similar) I thought it would be fun to step out of the box, but the man thinks I'm going to look like a dog, suggestions, then look no bitch .. (already bought the dress eBay and is short) is likely. Thanks:)

3 comments:

myste said...

Domina would certainly not be subject to a collar or a necklace - it would be to wear. Wear your hair as you want - whatever. Nails are not red, black. Fishnet hose, or black boots would be great, but sexy shoes and platform. Length Gloves Opera Black is an additional note. A whip or crop, but not both - but a pair of handcuffs dangling from his belt would be good. Fetish Diva is a good way to describe the appearance.
People google "bossy" and displays in real life.

Athera78 said...

Thighs, which could run a little money, my $ 80. Fredericks of Hollywood or sometimes may try not to eBay.

How to search his personal preference, but black is always good no matter what happens!

Athera78 said...

Thighs, which could run a little money, my $ 80. Fredericks of Hollywood or sometimes may try not to eBay.

How to search his personal preference, but black is always good no matter what happens!

Post a Comment