Sunday, January 31, 2010

Beads Speaker Shield Will Ferrite Beads On My Speaker Wires Help Stop The Popping Sounds When My Cell Phone Is Near My Speakers?

Will ferrite beads on my speaker wires help stop the popping sounds when my cell phone is near my speakers? - beads speaker shield

The speaker cable shield is little effect on the interference of mobile phones. These magnetic fields go through the speakers of the coil changes its cell. High-power amplifiers and speakers, if any, are certainly not helping the situation.

The best thing to do is the stereo on or off.

This should help.

Ferrite magnetic fields outside the housing silence trips and coaxial, but only useful if the son of lead in the final stages of magnetic fields which can cause feedback and buzz. There is no real use to load into a passive, as a spokesman.

1 comments:

KaeZoo said...

Such intervention is rare, but when it happens, there is much you can do for him. Are you sure that the speakers and radio interference collected? They continue on with the car radio off? How about a source other than the selected radio tuner?

Ferrite beads are difficult to help.

Post a Comment