Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wolf Tooth Necklace Silver Mounted Genuine Wolves Tooth Necklace?

Genuine Wolves Tooth Necklace? - wolf tooth necklace silver mounted

Well, here's the story ...
I am the wolf in search of a chain of teeth, something like an honor to the wolves, I can not buy everything on eBay, mainly because they do not know about or trust anyone there. I have a website, http://www.branchearth.com/tooth.html
I do not know if it's a real wolf tooth. Does anyone know where I can have a collar wolves real teeth, I will not be fooled and get to "false" and to know when I get the tooth.

and additional note does not say, "Roadkill, and I wish they were designed Indians

6 comments:

Wolf Lord said...

Yes, I understand, it will be difficult to find anywhere and their role in the price range and the nature of how it's done many things in this

peachyon... said...

Honor? I know what you mean, but think about it. The Indians do not usually go to the hunting of wolves, so no teeth in this way. Wolves do not throw) your teeth (and adults, so that no teeth in this way. Some hunters, or even worse, a hunter would kill a wolf to get the teeth. Sarah Palin or bags could fire from a helicopter in Alaska. The wolf has the "teeth so that you could have your chain would probably live longer and their teeth. Wolves are not the only game together. And where do you get your chain is more of a coyote tooth" effective teeth of the wolf to sell.

BTW, do you think the site is mentioned that you administered by the Indians? Probably not ....

Howling Wolf said...

You can have several options. Maybe you go to a store of Aboriginal adults and ask around. Try amazon.com, so before you buy checks. You can also use an ad in your area for all the wolves, hunting and looking to buy a few teeth. You can even better, get wolf-hybrids can grow. Puppies lose their teeth for the K-9 teeth but the tooth can be a breakfast in the morning companion. Hope this helps.

cardimom said...

My brother and I had our baby teeth collected our wolf, when he was still a puppy - we share and bathed in silver to ensure its preservation, if not, I do not know.

cardimom said...

My brother and I had our baby teeth collected our wolf, when he was still a puppy - we share and bathed in silver to ensure its preservation, if not, I do not know.

cardimom said...

My brother and I had our baby teeth collected our wolf, when he was still a puppy - we share and bathed in silver to ensure its preservation, if not, I do not know.

Post a Comment