Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nutra Max Dog Food Printable Coupon Best Dog Food???

Best Dog food??? - nutra max dog food printable coupon

I am a Vet Tech at our clinic and sell Science Diet. I do not use it. Then, of course, everyone who works there hit me because I do not feed on the "best"

But what is the best?

I have some of the "solution" to issues on which food is best for your pet, but has mixed results. I thought Science Diet, Iams and Eukanuba, were among the top brands of dog food. But I have noticed that some people say they are wrong!

I did some Internet research and found that innovation was Nutra Max as the highest.

Personally, I think, Iams, and my big dogs in it.

I am Australian Corgis, Daschund and Border Collie. So I have a variety of sizes and weights .. All distinguished themselves in old age.

My question to all is already ...

What is the best dog food over there? Dry and canned food ... (Your opinion, of course)
Stories about you and your pets are always welcome. I love to read about them! Good and bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment