Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Skin Is Itchy And Burning. Whats Wrong With Me Whats Wrong With My Finger: Weird Bubbles/pimple Type Things?

Whats wrong with my finger: weird bubbles/pimple type things? - my skin is itchy and burning. whats wrong with me

Only 30 minutes from my finger (between the nail and taking over my area) is bitten by the one that was hacked. and stopped the itching and 10 minutes. anyways then 3 packets are formed. 1 was great and 2 were very small. Nevertheless, I the great and the aqueous fluid on the left side. and I have two small ones. and the skin wrinkled and when I jumped the bubble things. So I thought it was a little out of the skin, but ultimately a lot again. and wants a good inch of my skin and increase everything. anwyays I removed all the skin was like to lose. and now this kind of burns when I bend my fingers.

What do you think these things bubble?

11 comments:

ainsiee,... said...

Only the accumulation of water, I guess. They burn their fingers because he has now left a layer of the skin is sensitive.

When they return, they get going, or whether it interferes with love .. three days. I would not worry if you (:

CallmeLizza S said...

This is called a light bulb. You can not really do much. Drain burst. Except for the skin can be left or removed. Grab some .. Polysporin First, clean your hands and then apply to the wound Polysporin and continue to wrap a bandage around her. Let it heal and wait until it's gone. That's all I can do right now.

v-lighti... said...

could be a light bulb, burns, allergic to something, or even allergic reactions to certain ingrediants nothing, "Piz tell me if I helped

Katie C said...

dermatitus Search
I have some, but I am not big at all, because only a small outbreak
http://www.merck.com/mmhe/sec18/ch203/ch here ...

Lil Amaree said...

could be a bubble can be a wart could be a key. Please visit your local doctor

BusyBudd... said...

Mosquito bites.

Kaya said...

I would say that poison ivy or something ...
But I'm not a doctor.

wvgunsli... said...

Are you sure it was the finger somewhere else in your body and pink at the end was

heyitsca... said...

, Like a staph infection in sounds was a project to staphylococcal infections and some of the symptoms are

The Wombat of the East said...

KREBS, you can die.

nunya said...

their bulbs just nothing to fear

Post a Comment